Mindfulness for Peak Performance
Courses & Coaching for organisations
This eight-week course, specially designed for the corporate world, is an intensive mindfulness programme based on Jon Kabat-Zinn’s acclaimed Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR). It has been designed to enable all employees to understand the factors which may be affecting their performance and to improve their professional effectiveness.
Suitable for employees looking to:
- improve their self-awareness for greater professional effectiveness
- acclimatise to change more quickly and effectively
- apply a mindfulness approach to difficult or complex situations
- handle multiple demands more successfully
- manage stress from a new, more balanced perspective
Performance can be affected by a complex interplay of cognitive, emotional and behavioural factors, as well as by a variety of health and wellbeing issues. However, there is a growing evidence base demonstrating the powerful impact a corporate mindfulness programme can have on all these elements.
Mindfulness for Peak Performance creates a structured pathway for:
- understanding the factors affecting performance
- addressing the demands and stressors inherent in work and everyday living
- adapting to the multiple, diverse, changing requirements of today’s corporate environment
- creating the most favourable conditions for employees to excel in their role
The course takes place over a period of eight weeks (8 x 2-hour group sessions + 1 day) and includes core mindfulness practices, self-reflection, group work and the invitation to meditate at home every day for at least 10 minutes. Each participant receives a course workbook.