Courses & Coaching for organisations
Mindfulness Basics is a six week mindfulness ‘taster’ for those who are unable to commit to the more intensive Mindfulness for Peak Performance. Participants are introduced to core mindfulness practices and taught how to apply mindfulness within the workplace and to every-day living.
Suitable for employees looking to:
- navigate more easily through challenging situations
- identify unhelpful, automatic tendencies
- learn techniques to boost their resilience
- incorporate mindfulness into their work and home lives
On this six-week course (6 x 50-minute group sessions), participants start to experience how mindfulness can help reduce stress, boost their resilience and improve their effectiveness in and out of the workplace, using a variety of mindfulness techniques. Course content includes:
- the foundations of mindfulness
- noticing patterns of the mind
- identifying habitual biases and automatic tendencies
- responding to challenges with clarity and inner wisdom
Participants will be invited to implement a 5 – 20 minute daily mindfulness practice for the duration of the course.